Approx. Rs 1,285 / LitreGet Latest Price
VpCI 419 Cleaning & Degreasing Compound
|Minimum Order Quantity||5 Litre|
|Appearance||Clear yellow to brown liquid|
|Exposure Time||20 seconds to 60+ minutes|
|Density||9.2-9.3 lb/gal, (1.10-1.12 kg/l)|
|Working Concentration||1% to 10% by weight with water|
|Working Temperature||Range 50 Degree - 300 Degree F (10 Degree - 149 Degree C)|
is a heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser concentrate developed to meet the needs of those responsible for cleaning industrial, oilfield, commercial and marine equipment. There are many cleaning compounds on the market today, but few are as advanced as VpCI-419. VpCI-419’s heavy- duty action is due to its chemical nature which alters the composition of deposits, making them removable with water. This cleaner has the unique ability to remove difficult to clean deposits such as heavy hydrocarbons, grease, drawing and buffing compounds and mill and machinery oils.Applications:
- Machinery, engines or tank cars coated with grease or oil deposits.
- Plate and sheet metal covered with stamping and drawing fluids, or oil films prior to painting or pickling.
- Machined parts contaminated with cutting fluids prior to assembly.
- Concrete floors, plastics, wood, glass.
- Oilfield tools, pipes, tanks, and vessels.
- Refinery vessels, heat exchangers, pipes, etc.
- Heavy-duty chemical cleaner and degreaser.
- Exhibits excellent detergency and hard water tolerance.
- Unique cleaning action through solubilizing hydrocarbon deposits and dirt.
- Does not contain hazardous nonylphenol ethoxylates.
- Non-toxic, phosphate ester free.
- Provides excellent cleaning action at low temperatures, thus affording energy savings over hot alkaline cleaners.
- Highly cost effective.
- Provides corrosion protection to ferrous metals.