Approx. Rs 310 / KilogramGet Latest Price
K-2 Spray Form
|Usage||Laboratory, Industrial, Personal|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
|Area Covered Per Kg||40-50 Square Meter|
|Form||Semi Gel Form|
is a semi-gel type of chemical and is used to pickle & passivated large surface area with a spray pump. It also simultaneously removes annealing colors, ferrite contamination, and weld burns. "K-2" spray is very safe, convenient and easy to use for cleaning large vessels, agitators, tankers, boilers, heat exchangers pressure vessels, storage tanks etc. It also restores the Mill finish. This form of "K-2" cleans 40 – 50 sq ft.area with 1 kg. of the chemical.How to apply spray form:
- Removal of oil - SI-56 (Soak cleaner, powder - 50gm/lit.)
- K-2 spray is to be sprayed on the S. S. surface with a pressurized plastic spray bottle or spray pump.
- After spraying leave it for 30-60 minutes.
- Then wash the surface thoroughly with water.
- Next, apply K-2 passivated solution and leave it for 20-30 mins.
- Finally rinse the surface thoroughly with water.