Approx. Rs 414 / KilogramGet Latest Price
K-2 Paste Form
|Minimum Order Quantity||10 Kilogram|
|Applications||Discolorations, Aannealing Colors, Rust Particles & Heat Marks|
|Grade Standard||Technical Grade|
is like a thick paste applied with a brush to rescale the heavy weld scales. It removes discolorations, heat marks, annealing colors, rust particles in and around the welding area caused due to heat evolution during welding. "K-2" paste covers 90-100 meters of weld seams in 1 kg of the chemical.How to apply it:
- Removal of oil - SI- 56 (Soak cleaner, powder - 50 gm/lit.)
- K-2 paste is to be applied to the weld seam & surrounding area with a brush.
- Leave the K-2 paste on the weld seam for 30-45 minutes depending on the thickness of the oxide scale.
- Brush the surface with a plastic bristled brush and then wash surface thoroughly with water.
- Next, apply K-2 passivation solution and leave it for 20-25 minutes.
- Finally clean the surface thoroughly with water.